- FABS (Females Alone Bible Study): Meets Thursdays at 11:00 to discuss a book of the Bible with Father John. Meetings are hybrid during the pandemic.
- MOBS (Men Only Bible Study): Meets Tuesdays at 8:30 a.m. for breakfast followed by 9:30 a.m. Bible Study. Contact the church for location as it varies during the pandemic.
- Book Club: Meets every two months for a lunch discussion at a local restaurant.
- The Order of Daughters of the King (DOK): Women who share prayer, study and service to conform their lives more closely to God’s will. They meet monthly and pray daily for those on the prayer list. Jill Hayes serves as DOK President. Learn more about the St. Elizabeth Chapter here.
- Episcopal Church Women (ECW): Social and service organization; all Episcopal women are automatically members of the ECW. Lynda Duke leads the group.
Parish Events & Classes
- TaiChi: Led by Lloyd Cupp on Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. and Thursdays at 1:30 p.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Yoga: Taught by Paula Bingham every Monday and Friday at 9:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall.
- ON HOLD DURING THE PANDEMIC – Monthly Potlucks: Most months, the parish gathers on a Thursday at 6:00 pm in the Parish Hall for a potluck dinner. A member of the parish hosts the evening, which includes selecting a theme for the meal. See the Weekly E-News for upcoming dates.
Pledges: St. Elizabeth’s depends on the generosity of parishioners to support our ministries. Every gift, of every amount, makes a difference. Your annual pledge can be made online or by completing a pledge card, available in the church office.
Making a gift to St. Elizabeth’s: Pledges and other gifts to the church may be placed in the offering plate on Sundays or mailed to the church office. If you have a question about your pledge or donation, please contact Treasurer Ben Wallace.