Generosity of the Spirit: This year-round program focuses on how we live our lives in response to God’s blessing. Led by the Got Spirit committee, the program includes four aspects of our life as a parish: our spiritual practice, our financial life, the ministries of the church, and our outreach into the world helping others.
Sunday School: Meets at 9:00 a.m. on most Sundays. See the Weekly E-News for topics and the schedule.
Children’s Sunday School: Meets several times a month on Mondays at 5:30 p.m. for dinner and a lesson. Contact Father John to learn more.
- FABS (Females Alone Bible Study): Meets Thursdays at 11:00 in Parish Hall to discuss a book of the Bible with Father John.
- MOBS (Men Only Bible Study): Meets Tuesdays at 8:30 a.m. for breakfast at the Wagon Wheel, followed by 9:30 a.m. Bible Study at the Church.
- Book Club: Meets every two months for a lunch discussion at a local restaurant.
- The Order of Daughters of the King (DOK): Women who share prayer, study and service to conform their lives more closely to God’s will. They meet monthly and pray daily for those on the prayer list. Jill Hayes serves as DOK President. Learn more about the St. Elizabeth Chapter here.
- Episcopal Church Women (ECW): Social and service organization; all Episcopal women are automatically members of the ECW. Lynda Duke leads the group.
- Fellowship of Solitary Anglicans: A social and service group for those who are single or attend church by themselves. Contact Father John at the church office to learn more.
Parish Events & Classes
- Monthly Potlucks: Most months, the parish gathers on a Thursday at 6:00 pm in the Parish Hall for a potluck dinner. A member of the parish hosts the evening, which includes selecting a theme for the meal. See the Weekly E-News for upcoming dates.
- TaiChi: Led by Lloyd Cupp on Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. and Thursdays at 1:30 p.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Yoga: Taught by Paula Bingham every Monday and Friday at 9:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall.
Pledges: St. Elizabeth’s depends on the generosity of parishioners to support our ministries. Every gift, of every amount, makes a difference. Your annual pledge can be made online or by completing a pledge card, available in the church office.
Making a gift to St. Elizabeth’s: Pledges and other gifts to the church may be placed in the offering plate on Sundays or mailed to the church office. If you have a question about your pledge or donation, please contact Treasurer Ben Wallace.